What are my earrings made from?
Most designs are hand sculpted out of polymer clay which makes my earrings extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. I often combine clay shapes with other materials such as tassels, brass as well as hand painted wood or canvas. All earring backs are hypoallergenic stainless steel.
How are they made?
Each item is carefully hand sculpted by me and will therefore have a handmade look and feel. After the initial design and sculpting phase, each item is oven cured and then depending on the final look, may be sanded and buffed or left as is for a matt effect. Pieces from the Canvas Collection are made by combining hand painted acrylic canvases with light weight wood. Due to the handmade nature of the process no two pairs are alike and your special pair of earrings will be unique to you!
How do I care for my earrings?
- Tassel earrings should be stored lying flat or hanging
- Do not swim, sleep, shower or workout whilst wearing your jewellery
- All items are fragile and should be stored in a safe space avoiding direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with perfume and oils
- Brass accents might discolour over time, this can easily be corrected by polishing with a soft cloth and brass polish
- Remove butterfly clasp gently to avoid loosening the stud glue
- The paint on our canvas earrings has been sealed with high quality varnish but can scratch over time. Please keep our earrings stored in a soft and safe space away from direct sunlight.
Can you fix my broken earrings?
- If you care for your earrings the same way as any fragile jewellery they will not break. However, accidents do occur and I am happy to assist with repairs up to one month after your purchase. Repair requests after one month will be charged for according to the repair assessment.
- We do not offer repairs on broken chains
Can I request a custom piece?
- Yes, you can! Send through your ideas and inspiration via email and I'll be happy to assist. email@example.com